Want to guest post for Natural Born Mommy?
I accept guest posts from other mommy or mental health bloggers with similar audiences. Check out my guest post rules below.
Guest Post Rules
The post must be high-quality and informative (not just a personal story). Please use Yoast SEO or a similar tool to ensure that your post ranks high in readability and is SEO-friendly.
Use proper SEO headings, subheadings, and keyword research.
No affiliate links
Please include a bio, personal bio picture, and URL/social media links when submitting.
Please complete checks for grammar, spelling, and plagiarism prior to submitting.
I may make minor changes to grammar and formatting for SEO and readability.
If you’re interested in writing for Natural Born Mommy or have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.
Before sending your email:
- Write “Guest Posting for NBM” in the subject line.
- Make sure you have provided the information below.
What to Include in Your Pitch
- An Introduction: Tell me who you are, what you do, and your experience.
- Any writing/marketing successes you have had
- Samples: Please include 3 writing samples, preferably guest posts you have written for others.
- Who you work for: Who will you be linking to in your author bio?
- Topic Ideas: Please include at least 3 topic ideas with suggested headlines.
- Confirmation that you have read the guest post rules above.