*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
Thanks to A Mama in the Making for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award!
I am honored to even be considered for this award. This is a great way to discover and connect with other bloggers and to get recognized.
There are six rules to follow when accepting this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me &
providea link to their blog.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Write a brief story on how my blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers to pass this award to.
- Comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award & provide a link to this post.
The Story About My Blog
I decided to start blogging so that I could earn an income while continuing to stay at home with my daughter, who is now 18 months. Before becoming a stay-at-home mom, I worked as a child and adolescent therapist, helping kids with various mental health disorders and training parents on ways to manage their kids’ behavior problems. My goal is to continue to help mommies with their toughest parenting concerns, plus give them tips and tricks to help make mom life easier and even more enjoyable. 🙂
Advice for New Bloggers:
- If you are sitting around waiting and trying to piece together “how-to’s” from Pinterest or trying to perfect your blog posts before just jumping in and launching your blog, then I highly recommend investing in an affordable course on how to start a blog (affiliate link). That’s what I did, and it helped me to finally take action and get started!
- Start to grow your email list and get to know subscribers right away. It’s so important that you build a solid relationship with them, as they will guide your content and many of the decisions you make.
My Blogger Nominees
In no particular order, here are the bloggers I am nominating for this award:
- Dani @ Adventures & Preggers
- Rachel @ The Analytical Mommy
- Alice @ A Silver Lined Life
- Elna @ Twins Mommy
- Joanna @ Motherhood & Merlot
- Alana @ Parenting from the Heart
- Natasha @ Anxious Toddlers
- Nancy @ Real Time Mom
- Taylor @ GreenwaldMom
- Rose @ Rose Barnett
- Cathy @ Smart Mom Ideas
- Kayla @ Parenting Expert to Mom
- Tara @ Tara S Porter
- Jessi @ The Coffee Mom
- Briana @ Major League Mommy
Take some time to check these awesome ladies out!
Thanks again, Kara!
How to Improve Your Child's Behavior: A Therapist's System When I worked as a child therapist before becoming a stay-at-home mom, I heard a lot of the same concerns from parents about their kids’ behaviors. They often expressed out of desperation, “I’ve tried...
*This post contains affiliate links/ads, which means that I make a small commission if you make a purchase using the link. But this comes at no extra cost to you. And I only recommend products that I truly believe in. How to Stop Your Child’s Baby Talk and Yelling...
*This post contains affiliate links/ads, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link. But this comes at no extra cost to you. How to Improve Your Child’s Mealtime Behavior (Plus, Extra Tips for Picky Eaters) Mealtime can be such a...
Want free tools and resources? Get access to my FREE Resource Library!
Sign up to get access to my latest resources and printables, from parenting checklists to behavior charts and more!